I scrawled down a few spots, where we can go for summer get-away. Likewise, I made sense of that from going beyond centres in Himalaya and the lavish slopes of Meghalaya to the rich flora of the Eastern Ghats, and the magnificence of the Western Ghats, the integrity of nature is spread in every last corner of India. Here are some holiday best destinations in India Presently how about we observe the rundown.
1. Binsar – Unexplored summer destination in Uttarakhand
Binsar Almora is one of the most scenic areas and highly acclaimed hiss resort in the Himalayas There are tourist places nearby Binsar offering this sightseeing around. There are plenty of best places to visit in India including the Binsar. Apart from mountains and natural beauty, this place offers various range of flora, ferns and it extends plethora of attractions.
- Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary; Wildlife
- Mahadev Temple; Religious
- Khali Estate; Natural beauty
- Mahamritunjaye temple, Ganapati Temple; Religious
- Sanctuary Museum; Museum
2. Auli – Paradise for snow sports lovers
Himalayans towns are favourite coolest places in India during summer. These are summer holiday destinations in India. Auli is also known as the best places to beat the summer heat & best family vacation destination. Spend a day in the sightseeing, enjoy ropeway and explore the view of flower valley.
- Skiing – Snowsport
- Ropeway from Auli to Joshimath
- Auli artificial lake – Man made waterbodies
- Joshimath – Religious – Gateway of Badrinath
- Trishul peak- View of three peak
- Chenab lake – Bright, blue, clean water body
- April to June is best for a visit.
3. Darjeeling – family Summer vacation ideas
Any list of best family vacation destinations in India would be complete without the beautiful place Darjeeling? Surrounded by lush green tea plantation, Darjeeling is undoubtedly one of the best places to beat the summer heat.
- Kanchenjunga – Famous for the trek
- Padmaja Naidu zoological park – Zoo & park
- Tiger Hill – Famous for sunrise and hilly view
- Rock Garden & Ganga Maya park – Park & waterfall
- Happy Valley Tea gardens – Greenery & Tea plantation
- Rangit Valley Passenger Cable Car – Ropeway; cable car
- Coronation Bridge, Siliguri – Architectural style
4. Summer trip to Kodaikanal
A picturesque hill town of the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu, the serene beauty of rolling hills and wooded forests will give you a relax and fantastic feeling during vacation.
- Berijam Lake, Kodai Lake – Waterbodies
- Coaker’s Walk – Pathway
- Pine Forest – Greenery
- Kurinji Andavar Temple – Religious
- Bryant Park – Gardens
- Silent Valley View – Viewpoint
5. Kheerganga – hidden Gem of Himachal Pradesh
Kheerganga, a timeless beauty in the lap of Parvati valley surrounded by lush green landscapes. This hot springs at Kheerganga are famous for all its medical water and extremely important Hindu & Sikh pilgrims. Camp at night gives you a fantastic experience of the beauty of the sky and the place.
- Kheer Ganga Trek – Trekking
- Parvati valley – Natural Beauty
- Manikaran Gurudwara – Religious
- Hot Springs – Waterbodies
6. Munnar – Untouched natural beauty
“God’s own country” Kerala, the scenic beauty of Munnar is good for visiting in June. You can explore untouched natural beauty and aromatic spice breeze of the place. Best way to get there is a road so you can enjoy the wilderness. Munnar is best tourist place in India in June.
- Stay in Treehouse
- Visit Tea estates of Kolukkumalai
- Camping and Trekking in Munnar – Eco point
- Chinnar, Salim Ali Bird sanctuary, Eravikulam National Park – a Wildlife sanctuary
- Lakkam, Attukal, Thoovanam Falls – Waterfalls
- Ride in Kundal Lake – Water Body
- Watersports at Mattupetty Dam – Water Sports